Our practice welcomes referrals from colleagues and patients. We strive to provide an exceptional and unique periodontal/implant experience by supporting our patients and their referring doctors in everyway possible. At the appropriate stage of treatment, patients will be returned to their referring dentist.
We are available for consultation or treatment for any of the following:
- Assessment & treatment of Periodontal disease
- Soft tissue grafting
- Bone grafting procedures
- Single tooth spaces potentially requiring implants
- Multiple toothless spaces / complex restorative needs /implants
- Where one or both arches are edentulous or near edentulous
- Severe/advanced periodontal disease requiring implant assessment
- Full or partial dentures requiring implant stabilization
- Difficult Implant cases: for example, due to anatomical structures or insufficient bony volume
- Aesthetic Rehabilitation & Complex Aesthetic cases
We invite you to speak to Dr. Johnson to discuss the needs of your patient. Informal inquiries are welcome.
You can refer a patient to us by downloading our referral form and faxing to (508)-347-5085 or by using our online doctor referral form
You can email any necessary patient xrays as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.